1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello im new in everything.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chinz, Oct 26, 2016.

1. chinz

VIP

I need some idea if possible i hope i post it in the right thread. Im playing a game and decided lets be unfair :) so here i am tho lets say i buy the vip and how am i able to use the cheat? Kindly explain it please? Or step by step if possible. Id really appreciate it alot. Still deciding weather to buy the vip because its easy to use or complicated:)

2. overatedae86

overatedae86 Public Release Manager
    Staff Member Team AR

most of the VIP games are mod apk files all you have to do is install and play, but you get a special license for your account that is required to run the game. Also, tutorials are available for some games that require you to do a little bit more, but are simple

3. chinz

VIP

Theres this game aurcus online and im soo tempted to get that vip do i kist
    Need to download it and play?

4. stelau4

stelau4 EMT
    Exclusive Modding Team

OK steps are when you first buy vip you will go through an interview not face to face like job interview just few questions simple honest.

Once vip you will receive a message on how the vip games work which is also simple but many new viper users do not read this has it explains every think.

But the hole process is simple to be honest with you put the lic in correct place and install apk and away you go

5. GuzJ

GuzJ UnityEngine Exploiter
    Exclusive Modding Team

We also have a Public section:D

6. chinz

VIP

Apparently i have finish downloading and installing but i cant seems to get it up a d running it says "unfortunately the game has stopped " anyone could help me with this issue?

7. Bungsil

Bungsil Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

I hear this mean u not complatey place the lisence corecly. Try to read ur pm. Like stelau4 said. All mod work in vip section. Hope u enjoy here bro!

8. chinz

VIP

i have it up and running :) but too scared if i should play with my main :) or make a nooby account

9. Bungsil

Bungsil Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

if u scared to ban, use dummy acc only, never use ur main acc if u already spend many so

10. stelau4

stelau4 EMT
    Exclusive Modding Team

If you quote what I said you made same mistake has every new vip lol. But you can be banned from any mod it all depends how you use it for instance done spam the crap out of it play sensible :)

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.