1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, justo looking for answer =)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NightTK, Aug 16, 2015.

1. NightTK

NightTK New Member

Hi, first of all, sorry if is the not right place to post that, second of all =P sorry my english.
    Well, i tried to play a game called(Iron knights)using android emulators, like bluestacks, Andy, Genymotion, Memu, Droid4x & etc..
    Result: No succes, always get the same error: "Hack tool detected". I"m not sure but i think this error is because the server detect me using an emulator not a real device, its similar to Kritika problem that i can not solve too.

Im not trying to use any hacks, i just wanna play the game using an android emulator, my smartphone is an windows phone(sucks) and this game is for ios and android =/.
    And yes, i used search, tried a lot of tutorials with say to use lucky patch, xmod etc with no results.

Just testing my lucky, there is someone who knows how to help me...

Thank you all

2. Yoventura

Yoventura Active Member

3. NightTK

NightTK New Member

Oh, just some informtion lol, i have USD1,30 on my paypal account, im not rich at moment and i know that is not the best offer lol, but it's a symbolic price to who help me =$

#3 NightTK, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Not entirely sure but I know for a fact Iron Knights has some of the strictest security around, I believe it will probably be detecting the android runtime as in unsupported install of Android so is flagging it, I don't think there is anything you can do about it because it is the emulator dependencies that are causing the problem.
    Sadly the drawbacks to using emulators to play android games is that not all games will work

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.