1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help about how to find function(SUB_***** > with Lua)!!

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Bungsil, Oct 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bungsil

Bungsil Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

curent still trying how to find function on my game :
    Yu-Gi-Oh! (new game about 6day now[11server open])
    so i got Lib file in this apk and many Lua file..
    -i stuck many hour to find the function in Lib file(itry ask here)
    Screenshot2.jpg
    Lua forlde like function or ...
    Screenshot3.jpg
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And i tired to find in google but i got one answer about find function :
    Screenshot4.jpg
    dev in GG said: some function located in Sub_***** ...

and i got it in my lib.so
    Screenshot1.jpg

question:
    -how to find the function now? should i decryp it? but i see its so hard when i try open the Lua file so there many Binary
    -anyone can help, big thanks

NEMESIS likes this.
  2. GuzJ

GuzJ UnityEngine Exploiter
    Exclusive Modding Team

Lua files can only be modded with Byte editing. To get to that point, you have to create your own tool specifically for that game that will decrypt their lua files and expose their code. As far as the .so goes, search strings or comments. Find a mistake they left behind. Good luck.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.