1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP, LIKE REALLY REPLY WOULD BE NICE Trouble with Avabel, please help if you can.

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by KaneKirito, Jun 15, 2016.

1. KaneKirito

KaneKirito New Member

Jun 15, 2016
    Recently rooted phone (new to the droid modding) and I'm having trouble installing avabel 3.8.29 modded apk. Constantly will not install via the God is here DL or any 3829 files for that matter. I was successful with installation with one random file with a size of 48mb instead of the normal 36mb mod apk size. When the 48mb was installed I was able to get to the channel selection and that's where the second issue comes in. "Connection failure"

I am aware this has been resolved for some and I have done the thread and web searching...I still have not come across a solution that works.

My main questions are:
    1)How can I download the 36mb and successfully install it without the "app not installed" being the only outcome?
    2) How can I finally while on the modded 48mb all connect to a channel successfully?

I am rooted with supersu. As stated earlier, I am new to the droid rooting and don't really see the point in having the root if I can't bypass the connection failure issue with it being rooted.

Sidenote; I also have lucky patcher...that doesn't help me much either. Overall a "full tuttorial for noobs" would be appreciated here.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.