1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me root my android

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by 3n3r6y, Aug 9, 2016.

1. 3n3r6y

3n3r6y New Member

Hey guys! Can someone tell me how to root my android? Does rooting it will erase everything on it? My android's version is 5.1. If possible tell me how can I root it using Ubuntu OS. Thanks guys! Any help will be appreciated.

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

No rooting will not usually cause any data loss.
    You need to be A LOT more specific because root methods are massively different from device to device.
    Go to XDA-Developers Android Forums and search for your device there it is the best place for all rooting and tweaks

3. 3n3r6y

3n3r6y New Member

I got Moto G.

#3 3n3r6y, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  4. Scatter

Scatter New Member

5. 3n3r6y

3n3r6y New Member

6. soren

soren New Member

What phone are you trying to root ?

7. soren

soren New Member

8. scibur314r8t

scibur314r8t Advanced Member

kingo not being safe...well its more it doesnt support every ones device and they get dirty on it. that and it doesnt give correct access to some ide supported board moduals personally i advoid it but as for it not being safe it ussually tells you after it does a hardware cheke if it can give root access to your device. with in saying that some times the modification doesnt hold and goes back to its normal state after you restart your device and thats ussually just a issue with the boot loader. alot of people will send you XDA's way because lets face it they relly just dont know. (or have to answer this question alot) but relly mate they are the ones to visit.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.