1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed Mz signature

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by stelau4, Aug 12, 2015.

1. stelau4

stelau4 Guest

I've tried to hack darkness reborn but when I try to open the dll file I get some about the mz signature I've read up about eclipse modding and using HxD to edit the signature but the tutorial I found was a load of rubbish I belive or I was rubbish lol but I know there is a few games thag have this mz signature thing so I was hoping some one could give me more info in how to bypass this so I can open the dll file in reflector

Thanks for taking time to read and thanks for helping in advance

2. Uncle_BoB

Uncle_BoB What Protection?
    Staff Member Cracking Team

The problem is the unity files are encrypted not that they are damaged.

The most common way to deal with this is to make a gcore dump and pull the dll out of the core file.

iceman likes this.
  3. stelau4

stelau4 Guest

Ok @Uncle_BoB I've looked into this and I'm abit confused as there is such rubbish on google I'm just wondering if you have a tutorial on this at all please

4. stelau4

stelau4 Guest

Also read you can cut the dll manually

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.