1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[HELP]Replaced the .so file and the apk keep crash

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by WiliamDing, Oct 13, 2016.

1. WiliamDing

WiliamDing Member

Game : Guns girl JP version

I modified the il2cpp.so file and repalce it into the apk file.But the app just keep carsh when open it . Did I missed any steps?

Can anyone give me some help?

2. ZEDjy

ZEDjy PH
    Exclusive Modding Team

Guns Girl School Dayz has APK Check and Emulator Check aswell, look at logcat and dig up smali.
    SHA1 changed after the APK compiled/signed, on this state this game calculates those checksum.

if ( SHA1() != SHA1 ) {
    // APK has been modified
    }
    else {
    // APK has not been modified

On this game it gets signature bytes then calculate SHA1 hash for it's bytes, then encoded this SHA1 hash into Base64 string, resulting as method's return value. but there's a way on how to make the SHA1 checksum will make equal even its modified.

i rooted my phone with this game af. and i lately recognized on how to bypass it. >.<
    salute to mayuri, he easily get it :D

icry4u and NEMESIS like this.
  3. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

@ZEDjy, if we can deal with this check thing then the mod apk can baypass signature check, means can be played even with non root devices?

4. NEMESIS

Junior Modding Team

for more spesific, it is to baypass signature check or mod check?

5. ZEDjy

ZEDjy PH
    Exclusive Modding Team

its a different issue. the signature check located at libsecurity.so, maybe it needs to make a return value of hashcode, im not sure abou this and idk how. :laughing::laughing:
    you need to bypass its apk/mod checksum, which is SHA1, why i suspected sha1 its because even you didnt modify/change the lib file it still crash.

6. NEMESIS

Junior Modding Team

lol good news. still it have the probability to deal with. then i will try to look on it for unity game. hope i can see a trace there.

ZEDjy likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.