1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with regards in IDA and HxD!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by InitOtayTUbIG, Mar 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. InitOtayTUbIG

InitOtayTUbIG Advanced Member

Hi! i came across with this game called TINY HUNTER by eyougame. i have tried using SB gamehacker tool to edit some values and it works. i made bosses hp to 1 and learning it means that boss codes are client sided. NOW, i want to try to mod it using IDA. I decompiled the apk and under lib>armeabi i found this..libcocos2dlua.so. having little to nothing knowledge about modding because im only a gamer i tried to open it in IDA. from there i tried to search HP, health, boss_hp, boss, monster but i failed to search for those values. now if any modder could help or guide me on the game i want to mod will be appreciated.

2. Uncle_BoB

Uncle_BoB What Protection?
    Staff Member Cracking Team

libcocos2dlua.so gives the hint to you.

Its using LUA, somewhere in the assets or the downloaded data you will find the lua files, or they could be encrypted too.

3. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

Already looked at this... the lua files are encrypted with a custome encrypter ...so..

4. InitOtayTUbIG

so by any means it cannot be modded? only by using memory editor like gAmeguardian and SB will the game be able to do some edits. by the way sword of fantasy game can also be hacked by sb gamehacker tool. damn im reduced to using only CE apps. i want to become a modder :(

5. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

It can only be modded if you know the encryption, seeing as it is custom not likely. If you want to learn you need to start at the beginning, start with offline games and use the guides in the tutorial section.

6. InitOtayTUbIG

ok sir. copy. last questions: as a beginner modder can i gain the knowledge of modding mmorpg online games? or im stuck with modding offline games?

7. agent33

agent33 Active Member

It's not like you watch bunch of tutorials and you'll start hacking online games.
    You have to learn alot of stuff before even thinking of modding online ones :D

InitOtayTUbIG likes this.
  8. Suzano

Suzano Member

BtW which part of Sworf of fantasy ur able to hack?

9. InitOtayTUbIG

skills can be edited with sb game hack at 70 coz max lvl now is 70

10. Suzano

Suzano Member

cool lemme try that aswell :)

11. Suzano

Suzano Member

it is not working tho... SOF is a server sided server i guess and its no hackable.. it will bee turn to lvl 70 but d effect cannot be edited like u said. i also tried the gold before. anytuing else. i waslike addicter to this game:( lottle help would be appreciated

12. InitOtayTUbIG

i think it cant be modded by ida or netreflexor but able to use the hacking tools for the skill lvl

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.