1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heroes of Incredible Tale(china)

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by joekw, Sep 14, 2016.

1. joekw

joekw Member

Sep 9, 2016
    - Game Name: Heroes of Incredible Tale(china)
    - Game Version:
    - Game Site: 《HIT:我守护的一切》手游官方网站_全球首款虚幻4动作手游
    - Google Play Store Link: N/A
    - APK Link: http://nie.gdl.netease.com/lushi/Gameforums_3.0.8_forums.apk
    - Cheat Requested:
    ● god mode
    ● no skill cooldown
    ● i hit kill

Thank you for looking into my request.

For those who tried clicking on the apk download link, you might get some sort of warning and what not. I assure you, it's nothing to be of concern, some of my friends who tried downloading received some sort of warning too, but they ignored it and downloaded and installed the apk/game anyway, nothing "dangerous" happened to their phone or pc.

I was thinking could be some sort of auto filter or prejudice by the "safe" filter of our webpage just because the link is from China. LOL
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.