1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Hexmon Adventure

Discussion in 'Resolved Request' started by lordcrowler, Sep 11, 2016.

1. lordcrowler

lordcrowler Member

#1 lordcrowler, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

lordcrowler, Please use the correct format when requesting a game.

You can find the template to use HERE

Please edit your post within 24 hours or it will be deleted

Thank you.

3. BTG

BTG overslept, pm me or chat in discord
    Exclusive Modding Team

LOL, was reading the original request before the edits - wouldn't it much faster if you just ask those 2 guys to share their mods with you lmao

Duelist likes this.
  4. lordcrowler

lordcrowler Member

They dont answer,and i belive they play togheter cuz 1 pvp win one of tham and next pvp win the other one..never 2 wins in row for one...bleah

5. BTG

Exclusive Modding Team

or could be the same person playing LMAO

anyway, will see if i can do the mod for you in few days time. game seems fun, simple and fun

6. lordcrowler

lordcrowler Member

well the game is rly fun,i m axedguardian there,u gona see me in the top 10 of pvp,i play from tablet and from phone,from pc when i m home. when i m at work..but i cant fight tops with tham..
    Just look at their teams,i tried to farm that hexmons and no chance,the drop rate to small..but they have full team of it in short time..
    Thx BTG

7. lordcrowler

lordcrowler Member

well i think u had right with tham,i think its the same player in both accounts,they lost first day of pvp,and soon the second day...
    if he take my 1st place mean 100% he cheat cuz we are limited in pvp with 6 free battle daily + 6 more if we buy with gems,and i cant lose in pvp,i use another account to play in live pvp,more points and bonus for consecutive wins.

8. BTG

Exclusive Modding Team

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.