1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Guys can you Help me how to do this mod God mode & 1hit Kill to all FPS games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HackerSyndicate, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HackerSyndicate

HackerSyndicate Advanced Member

What tools should i use to make this one for other fps games like Star warfare
    i want to mod this coz i post some request to other forums but until now they didn't mod my request so decided to make my own mod and to know hwo to mod like this one .
    this is the link that i want to mod https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ifreyrgames.starwarfarehd
    CAN YOU HELP ME HERE GUYS HOW TO MOD THIS ONE ??

2. Uncle_BoB

Uncle_BoB What Protection?
    Staff Member Cracking Team

Helps if you post in the correct section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.