1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Highlander Quest (JP) v.3.2.3 [mod hack]

Discussion in 'Team AR Public Mods' started by BTG, Aug 24, 2016.

1. BTG

BTG overslept, pm me or chat in discord
    Exclusive Modding Team

[​IMG]

Name: Highlander Quest
    Version: 3.2.3
    Root: Yes/No

Mod:
    1.) massive initial currencies
    2.) cheats enabled (background music on = cheat on; bgm off = cheat off)

Install Steps:
    1.) install modded apk
    2.) play and let it download data, enjoy

Notes:
    1.) tried to play this (original apk) on emulator, won't even load the login - not sure what the issue. even on phone, this game spins for a long while till it downloads data
    2.) tried to mod gems, but my blind clicking skill isn't improved much, some buttons revert it to 0 :tearsofjoy: therefore if you know a bit of the language, make sure you spend as much gems in game once you log in !
    3.) if you choose "hide" button, then to enable the cheats, just toggle your music on/off again

Usage of mods lead to banning if or when the dev woke up and realized things :tearsofjoy: This is your only warning.

Anyway....comment back here if you need me to update the mods.

Credits To: BTG (EMT)
    Playstore Link: Google Playstore
    Original APK: apkpure
    Download: modded apk

#1 BTG, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    lucatoni28, Duelist and BlackMonster like this.
  2. BTG

Exclusive Modding Team

3. Duelist

Duelist Multi accounter

Doesn't work on device , loaded long time & gave error N09 ....

4. lucatoni28

lucatoni28 New Member

Omg! Thanks so much BTG

5. BTG

Exclusive Modding Team

didn't I put the warning there? even the original apk won't load on my emulator...i decided to put to phone, let it run while i went for food, came back and it's loaded :tearsofjoy:

sorry, can't help you with this...that's just the limitation of dev, whatever they do.

what i noticed, that login dialog took way too long, it was just a click to login and then a long spinning before you're recognised as player12324

Duelist likes this.
  6. lucatoni28

lucatoni28 New Member

BTG sir, pls help me make a mod with cheat enable but without max ap and bp mod, an original AP and BP point will not be ban from hangame dev. Sorry for my english

7. BTG

Exclusive Modding Team

Use the cheat menu, those massive values can be reverted back within the menu. Good luck

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.