1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hit a hard wall.

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by hernts, Aug 28, 2016.

1. hernts

hernts Member

Ok I have read/watch many tutorials on how to mod android games, I been trying to mod a game called War dragons army of fire.. My problem is when I turn the apk into a zip I get a Classes.dex and a Classes2.dex which I believe is what needs to be modded? If I decompile it I get instead is Smali and a samli2 folder now I have gone threw these files many times but really have no idea what file to look at. Then I went ahead and did even more research and read that certain games can be modded by their lib files, This game so has that lib-->armeabi-v7a--> bunch of .SO files I tried looking at the Application.so file using IDA and it loaded over 85k results so Not sure if something has to be edited there or not. Then lastley this game has other files called Assests, Unknown and resources is there something I am doing wrong? Sorry if I sound like a complete noob, I rather learn how to do mods then always ask for them!

2. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

Well then ... ill make a lil explanation xD

To mod a game ... find if it has DLLs or SOs

DLLs are placed in Assets folder
    SOs are placed in Lib folder

Well , if it has dlls its ez ... load all of em in your Tool and have fun

If the game has no dlls and you find a lot of SOs into Lib folder (arm ... x86) usually the bigger (in size) one is the one that need to be modded ... load it and have fun :)

BUT not all games are moddable this way xD
    You may have to edit smali (classes.dex) - .dat files or .lua files - .swf files and so on

If you got more than one classes.dex (or mmore .dex files) just decompile the game ... apktool will decompile the apk and will create a diff folder for each classes.dex ;)

If ya need to edit smali just use Notepad++ to find the right thing or do it manually

GuzJ likes this.
  3. hernts

hernts Member

I opened up the Libapplication.so on IDA and there are a lot if SUB folders will there be something I have to edit there? And I also get see classes.dex and classes2.dex and I decompile it turns into smali and smali2.. How exactly do I search for things like let's say unlimited Dragon XP or to make instant upgrades

4. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

well tell me too if u have any way with how to find a jackpot.. cuz for me modding game is looks like playing bingo hahaha

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.