1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Home Automation For the Lazy People

Discussion in 'Promotions' started by FookingReal, Nov 20, 2016.

1. FookingReal

FookingReal GayLord
    Staff Member Team AR

It's a hot day. The temperature reads 40 Degrees Celsius. You are on the bus and will reach home in about 20 minutes. And when you get home, how you wish your wife has turned on the air con for you, boot up your mini-pc and TV so that you can watch your favourite Saturday Night Fever on the couch. But damn! she's not at home and the aircon takes 10 minutes to cool. What do you do?

Today i want to introduce this product from Gearbest. The Xiaomi Universal IR Remote Controller. Many of our household appliances can be controlled by Infra Red and this product from xiaomi can easily be configured to control ALL IR devices in your house. Let me show you an example how to use the Xiaomi Smart Remote effectively.

In my home, the Xiaomi Smart Remote is placed at the centre of my living room such that IR can reach the lights, ceiling fan, TV and air-conditioner. Well except for the mini pc because i use WAKE ON LAN boot it [​IMG].

[​IMG]

Xiaomi Smart Remote comes with an app which can be downloaded from google playstore. With this app, you can configure your smart remote to identity all the IR household appliance.

[​IMG]

So imagine guys the power of automation in every household. You do not have spend alot just to bring automation into reality. Now let's say your lights do not have IR functionality, what do you do? You can screw in a Xiaomi Yee Light E27 Smart LED Bulb into the light socket and it will connect to the Smart Remote just fine. And the cost of automation in my case?

12.59 (light bulbs) x 4 + 18.99 (Smart Remote) = 69.35USD

Original Xiaomi Universal IR Remote Controller

Original Xiaomi Yeelight E27 Smart LED Bulb

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.