1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Gearbest play a part for my Summoners War Bot

Discussion in 'Promotions' started by FookingReal, Nov 16, 2016.

1. FookingReal

FookingReal GayLord
    Staff Member Team AR

Hello guys.

I still remember the times where no one else in the world was able to uniquely separate player and enemy damage for summoners war. We were the first to do it and naturally swsa became a vip game.

Somehow there was something about summoners war which caught my attention. I always push the boundaries with AR vip mod and my account always got restricted. Always. But I never gave up.

I was down. I stop summoners war. Months later I came back again and again. 3 weeks back I thought why not I try again but this time go really really slow.

One energy recharge costs 5 minutes. And to go on an adventure can cost between 5 to 7 energy. With AR vip defense mod, even the weakest monster can beat the toughest stage. The only downside is, this strategy will take a long time. And that's something that doesn't go well with my gaming habits. I like fast levelling and I will use sb game hacker to speed up the game graphics. Due to the latest anti debugging feature on our hacklib, sbgamehacker will no longer work.

This got me thinking. Hey things aren't that bad. Just grind the game SLOWLY and it might prevent detection. Moreover if grinding a tough stage can take 45 minutes, the energy cost would have recovered. This means infinite grinding and automatic levelling. All I have to do on my end is to set the monster to grind the stage and wait for them to max out before I evolve and repeat the entire process.

I decided. I will try the above method and see how things pan out. But before I can do that, I need a phone which fit the following

Can be rooted
    3GB ram
    Mali 720 gpu at least.

Only Chinese mtk phones can have those specs. I took out an old phone that I have purchased from gearbest some time back. It works very well for my purpose. I plug in the charger 24/7 (luckily it doesn't explode like the note 7) and run my hiromacro bot on all b8 dungeons. Its so solid. The phone could take the stress and grind my swsa account to perfection.

28 days have passed and I am level 35. That is freaking amazing. I never progress that fast before without getting banned.

If you guys want a really cheap budget phone to run bots on our game. Or a phone which can take the stresses without breaking the bank, check this model out.

UMI TOUCH 4G Phablet
    [​IMG]
    My graphics run smoothly and the phone is warm (not hot) during botting. And more importantly doesn't explode. Hehehe.

Check out gearbest for their budget phone. You know you definitely need one for cheating purposes.

Jacknator and NEMESIS like this.
  2. Cottonzmouuth

Cottonzmouuth New Member

WTF You Plug your phone 24/7 ? That's awesome , Did you use dummy battery ?

3. FookingReal

FookingReal GayLord
    Staff Member Team AR

Yo. No. Battery has to be plugged in. Some phone are able to operate without pc

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.