1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how is automation detected

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by tezza3211, May 9, 2016.

1. tezza3211

tezza3211 New Member

I have no experience with modding it all but we all have to start somewhere.

Im trying to find out how automation on games is detected , for example i setup a macro to do specific tasks and around 24 hours later ban hammer.

The game im most interested in is here

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

The game will probably detect the macro program you are using and send a report, a GM could easily then see from the logs that you are using a script. Removing that detection would involve bypassing whatever security the game uses which is very advanced.

3. tezza3211

tezza3211 New Member

I use hiro macro basically records my key presses and then plays back, I've also looked through permissions on the apk and cant see any that relate to seeing my apps.

Im beginning to think that it may be possible they are recording the coordinates of key presses, ill do some more research and report back.

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

It will not show in the permissions of your apk it is part of the anti cheat software the devs employ and hiro macro is classed as a hacking tool by all of the anti cheat programs out there.
    They do not have to declare anything as you are breaking the games rules by using hiro

tezza3211 likes this.
  5. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

6. riojones

riojones Member

I use to use automation for game of war when i used to play it. Helpful when collecting gifts or participaing in events in jumper accounts where you bascially upgrade a buliding to lvl 5 then dismantle it and repeat to complete an event. I even did auto attack scripts where it would auto attack a city

I used autoit + bluestacks. Windows evironments + Android emulation

Pretty much my scripts would randomize the click a position but with a random offset (ie would never click exactly the same spot), close off any random error messages popups that occur out of the blue. Pretty sure these popups was put into to stop automated scripts.

Since the automation is external (running in windows) its undetectable.. Provided I ran it for a reasonable amount of time. ~2 hours. If it ran 24 hours it would be suspicious

#6 riojones, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.