1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to bypass app in purchase?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by tisutisu, Dec 13, 2015.

1. tisutisu

tisutisu Guest

i want to change app in purchase to be free, is there any possible to do it?
    i've tried to change variable onpurchasefailed to onpurchasesuccessful but sad i getting crash when i click buy gem or gold :(
  2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Jan 26, 2015
    In app purchases are often server sided in online games, meaning whenever you go to buy something the game sends a check to the server that you have paid and the payment matches the item you asked for so if anything has been modified it will drop back an error.
    For some games you can use the apps Freedom or Lucky Patcher to get free iap
    Joker77 likes this.
  3. tisutisu

tisutisu Guest

I ever seen someone make a mod free shopping, i just wondering how they do that :(
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.