1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to crack iap's by stelau4

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by stelau4, Jul 13, 2015.

1. stelau4

stelau4 Guest

Another video tutorial by me this one is to show how to crack iap's by stelau4. I can't 100% garantee this will work on every game or application you have. The one in the video I am showing is fts15 first touch soccer same again different to what you might want to crack but the method is the same so watch and follow

Tools needed:
    .luckypatcher Link------>http://www.mediafire.com/download/a44bc1z2gs06b5t/com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LUCK.apk
    .game or application you want to crack iap's
    .none rooted device will work as this doesn't require root

2. Moritzio

Moritzio Member

Nice, thanks

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.