1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get unlimited gems/life in angry birds 2 - no root. Login works with Google and Facebook

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by kosminel, Aug 30, 2015.

1. kosminel

kosminel Advanced Member

Hey there guys!
    Since Angry Birds 2 is out i am sure many of you wanna play it. But the main problem is that its a pay 2 play game. You get 5 lifes and random birds and you cant choose what birds you really want for that level. So you fail the level, you need 60 gems to play again and so on. Here is a small how to get unlimited gems and lifes and also login works 100% with facebook and google games. Actually you dont need a moded apk, just the original one. So, here are the steps. Basic you can do this with all games that have Facebook login and can be edited in a root broswer editor app. I tried to use SB Hack on andy but it wont work. Game killers works but to be honest, i have no idea how to use it.

1.Install Angry Birds 2 if you dont have it installed allready Angry Birds 2 - Android Apps on Google Play
    2.Press to play level 1 and after that choose to login in with Facebook. Or if you allready played some levels just login in with Facebook
    3.After Facebook login, go to apps and uninstall the game.
    4. Go to Andy the Android Emulator and download Andy android emulator for Pc. Might take few minutes to install it and run it for the first time.
    5.Open Andy and download Angry Birs 2 and Facebook app
    6.Open Angry Birs 2 and login again with Facebook
    7. Go to AndyRootkit35_latest.zip and download Andy Emulator Tool Kit. This will help you to root your andy android emulator.
    8.Here is a small tutorial how to root your andy android emulator
    9. Once your andy its rooted, go to play store and download Root Browser Root Browser - Android Apps on Google Play the free version will do the trick very good.
    10. Open Root Browser - will ask to download something - press YES. After that go to DATA => DATA => COM.ROVIO.BABA => shared_prefs =>com.rovio.baba.xml
    11.Once you are inside com.rovio.baba.xml , your will see this raw written: name="CombinedPlayerData">{"PD_Wallet":"{\"Gems\":7494823}&quot...You will see after Gems\": the number of the gems you have. Modify that number. I have 7m+ gems as you can see.
    12. After you modified the number of Gems press Save in the right up corner of the Root Browser app.
    13. Enter game and you will seet hat your gems number is 123123213. Please dont forget to login with the same account of facebook you are using on your phone/tablet.
    14. Uninstall the angry birds 2 from Andy and install again on your phone/tablet
    15.Enter game and login with Facebook.
    16. Voila! You have 9999999 gems or how much you added. I tried even 150M and worked, no crush on game

Credits: To me!

#1 kosminel, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
    HackerSyndicate likes this.
  2. Bonehart

Bonehart Active Member

Hmm, can I basically root my Android Phone and go to /data/data/com.rovio.baba/ and edit that file ?

I think that step is for someone who don't want to root their phone so they use an Android Emulator for PC and do like what you said. (Maybe, No HeartFeeling)

3. kosminel

kosminel Advanced Member

Yes, my tutorial is for those who dont wanna root their phone. And yes, you can as you just said. Root your phone, download Root Browser and edit that raw. Should work 100%

HackerSyndicate likes this.
  4. TSX

TSX Guest

I wonder does this method works on the other apps that need our phone to be rooted?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.