1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to hack server sided game ?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by kohryuvn, Aug 25, 2015.

1. kohryuvn

kohryuvn Active Member

I tried many way to hack a sever sided game but not work . can you show me some tip or tutoial ? Thank

2. stelau4

stelau4 Guest

because you can't thats the hole idea of being server sided and if you manage some how to hack it you will be banned anyways

TheCockroach and h3yf00l like this.
  3. Raslin777

Staff Member Cracking Team

I would chk MTM attack. But server side can be hard.

4. BobTheOne23

BobTheOne23 Advanced Member

this would not be possible, the data is kept on a server and even if you attempted to hack theyre server you would most-likely have to decode the data.
    ontop of that they would also detect the breach in the server and link the data you modifyed to your account getting you banned. But it would be one good way to get back at some smug player :p

NickJh likes this.
  5. kohryuvn

kohryuvn Active Member

someone said edit packet by wireshank can do it . is that right? i tried but cant decrypt ssl packet . how can they do that?

6. kohryuvn

kohryuvn Active Member

i playing a new game , all file are .lua . can mod that game? all lua file are ecrypted , i found many way but couldnt decrypt it

7. hertuz03

hertuz03 New Member

Is it possible to make double point on online games like mi5 or Contract kliier sniper or its also in server side...sorry for my english.thanks

8. tribalart

tribalart Member

sometime server dont check everything ...in iruna online (before they fix it)
    server was not checking what you buy from npc, can buy anything by changing the ID of shop item with gameCIH....

and the server was not checking if the ID of the character was linked to the account ID,
    changing your character id with gameCIH and reloading by disconnect/reconnect was enough to log to any characters, even banned or GM characters.

in izanagi online, purchasing 0 quantity of a non stackable item from npc shop give you the stuff for free. (fixed) ...

so sometime you can try small things like that with a memory editor.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.