1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to know and edit the right function in IDA?

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by zeko, Sep 14, 2015.

1. zeko

zeko Member

Hey guys,

I am trying to hack diamonds in TREASURE DEFENSE using IDA. I got a function called GETDIAMOND. But I don't know which value I can edit. I need your help, guys.

Here is a picture of the values.

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance

2. scibur314r8t

scibur314r8t Advanced Member

ive seen alot of your post about editing games, i think you may get a bigger knowledge gain from iver the unreal engine and unity3d engine forums theres alot of people there that make games so they have all done this. try not to mention its for the modding some one elses game . there all pirates so as long as its worded right and not how do i edit some ones elses game. they will add you to live workshops and help you step by step. if they dont and if you dont find what your after on those forums message me and ille show you how it all works

3. Roy10

Roy10 AR Approved

Ignore the user above me, he clearly has no idea of what you're trying to do.

- Download the mod here
    - Download the original APK (same version)
    - Extract the .so file of each of them, run them in UltraCompare/Beyond or some other comparing program.
    - Make a note of the offset where something is modified, load both files in IDA and make your way through.
    - You'll be able to see what was modified, and hopefully you learnt something new.

youbrey likes this.
  4. Twix

Twix Advanced Member

kinda confusing lol :D should i open 2 tab ? from IDA and compare them

5. Roy10

Roy10 AR Approved

Compare both .so files in some comparing program to find out the offset where the changes have been made.
    And then, yes, open both in IDA (or just one of them if you're used to the program), search for that offset in Quick Filter and you should come across the function(s) which have been modified. From that point, it should be rather self-explanatory

youbrey likes this.
  6. youbrey

youbrey New Member

thx your suggest @Roy10
    but when i try to using beyond to compare .so files, there is full of unknown language. :D

OmegaKingX likes this.
  7. Roy10

Roy10 AR Approved

Binary. You're just using it to trace the modified offset.

8. lucaviend

lucaviend Advanced Member

i tried to check super robot game on IDA...but i didnt found any function like damage,power,life,atk,n such..
    do you think if the game can't be modded?

the lib i opened was libcocos2dlua.so
    there's just 2 libs libcocos2dlua.so and libnativecrash.so
    no libgame.so there

9. dapeimpnish

dapeimpnish New Member

Cool response..well put

10. Yltiurakes

Yltiurakes New Member

trial and error I guess ? lol

11. suphawat

suphawat Active Member

FF 20 0004 70 47
    view hex and editor

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.