1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important How to login with Google+ & Facebook on Modded Games (Root)

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by sunny1119, Jun 3, 2016.

1. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

Tutorial showing how to login to Google+ on Modded Games:

Prerequisites (Things required in order for this to work):

- Rooted Phone/Emulator
    - Lucky Patcher
    - Busy Box (Needed for some functions on Lucky patcher)
    - Unsigned Mod APK of the game you are trying to connect to Google+

Note: If you do not have unsigned Mod APK of the game, You can make it by following this tutorial Here:

Important - Making Unsigned Mod Apk For Rooted Phone Use to Sign in to Google+

Installation Steps:

1) Open Lucky Patcher and click on toolbox as shown in the figure:

[​IMG]

2) After that click on Patch to Android button as shown in the figure:

[​IMG]

3) A new menu will open as soon as you click on Patch to android. Tick the 'Signature Verification status
    always true' and 'Disable .apk Signature Verfication' and click on Apply. It will take some time to patch,
    till then do not click on anything.

[​IMG]

4) Once the patch is finished you will see a message as shown in the figure. Close Lucky Patcher and Reboot your device.

[​IMG]

Note:
    Some devices may not show this message but instead just restart the device, Make sure to check Lucky Patcher to see if the says patch Applied or not just below the patches

5) After your phone restarts, open Lucky Patcher again and Go to Toolbox---->Patch to Android again as shown in earlier steps.

6) Tick on the option 'Disable signature verification in the package manager' and click on Apply. Wait for it to complete the process. After the Process is completed, close Lucky Patcher and Reboot your device.

Note:
    On Some devices after the patch is applied the phone will Reboot automatically. No need to Restart again if the phone Restarted automatically.

7) After the patches are applied, uninstall the modded game for which you are trying to connect to Google+

8) Install the Playstore version of the game that you are trying to connect to Google+, Once the Game is installed login to Google+

9) Get the unsigned mod APK of the modded game and install it (the game will automatically be installed over the Playstore version) Make sure you do not uninstall the Playstore version as it is very important.

10) It is done when you open the game now it will already be connected to Google+.

Text tutorial explaining how to login to Facebook with Modded Games:

1. Disable/uninstall Facebook app.
    2. Launch the game that requires Facebook login to play.
    3. You will be redirect to a browser login for Facebook.
    4. Input your credentials.
    5. Voila! You're set and ready to go.

Note: No root is required for this.

P.S: I have tried to go in as much detail as I can, If you still don't understand it, oh well!

#1 sunny1119, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    pakkawa, adisai, Sasha and 14 others like this.
  2. ayesu012000

Junior Modding Team

@Sunny 1st of all I want to say thank u for the effort u made, But I'd already read many same instructions to find solution to my problem I go to youtube/google and search how to use lp to install the "app not installed error" or to "connect to google+" or something like that etc. But the problem I encountered is still different "I can't tick the box to check "signature status verification always true" & "disable .apk signature verification" when I saw/read ur instruction it is more detailed than the others.. and by reading this I thought that I've forgot something.. I just try to tick the box 'Disable signature verification in the package manager' but still I can't check it. I will put the lil video in fb hoping that u can help me to fix my problem waiting for ur reply thanks in advance. (better to use CP before watching)

#2 ayesu012000, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  3. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

Cant see the video, not accessible. Upload it on youtube, make it public and send me a link in PM.

4. irisviel1996

irisviel1996 Member

not work on my samsung s4 gt9505 android 5.0.1 .. cant patched it

5. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

What error are you getting? Are you rooted?

6. irisviel1996

irisviel1996 Member

yes .. not error but on step4 it say not patched/patch not applied n reboot .. when i open it again it say not patched same like step 3

7. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

Install BusyBox from playstore and try again

8. irisviel1996

irisviel1996 Member

alrdy hve busybox from stephen (steriscon) on P.S

9. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

Not sure whats the problem the, It may take 5-7 mins on some devices to get the patch applied. Make sure you are not doing anything else when patch is getting applied

10. irisviel1996

irisviel1996 Member

oh.. but mine only take 2sec and black screen .. when i click power button it show step 4 ( not applied ) n reboot .. alrdy try reinstall lucky n busybox .. result is same

11. Illmarin

Illmarin Member

Ok so after about 6.5 hours... I am completely failing and am in need of serious help here.

What I am trying to accomplish- I want to play Star Wars Heroes while accessing my gmail account so I can actually use my linked gmail account with this game.

I have abandoned bluestacks entirely and moved to Memu and properly placed my license in /0 or SD place.

1.I am ROOTED (box checked in settings)

2.I downloaded ABOVE Link
    3. I downloaded Lucky Patcher (then updated to new version) then followed these steps How to login with Google+ on unsigned modded Android games (Root) and both the signature verification and disable signature verification are patched properly (i checked both boxes and followed steps till it told me it was completed) Then i rebooted memu.

4.I downloaded original PS Version of the app and logged into my gmail account which is linked up nicely.

5. I tried to install the mod pack and it would not work over the original no matter which way I tried to do it.

6. Lastly I installed Busybox and tried again and still failed :(

I am at a loss and very sad I spent my entire day trying to do this... PLEASE any advice would be amazing here and help me out tremendously.

#11 Illmarin, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2016
  12. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

In 3rd point u said to checked 2 boxes right? What about the 3rd one? There are 3 patches u have to apply in total. Read and follow the steps properly again.

13. Sanskritmp

Sanskritmp New Member

I tried this method then I failed, then tried the one my friend suggested from xda, oneClickSigner, worked like a charm

14. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

Read the title of the thread, This is not for signing Apk.

15. Sanskritmp

Sanskritmp New Member

But still, I was able to Login to my GooglePlay when I signed my apk. I also tried the tut in this forum about signing apk, didn't work.

16. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Signing an apk with anyrhing but a valid playstore signature makes it impossible to log into Google. You were most likely using a locally synced game that made you think you were logged into google when it never was

Malfurion likes this.
  17. Sanskritmp

Sanskritmp New Member

Ohh it does makes sense for me now. I signed the game called ArmpitHero. Apologies for sounding like a j3rk

18. Zcilohlegna

Zcilohlegna Member

It happenned to me too, I still dont know why. I believe the problem is when I try to patch 'Disable .apk Signature Verfication', because when I try to patch it one by one , the other two patched successfully.

Theres actually an error message but it just popped for less than a second, cant read whats written there

19. Playy

Playy Member

hm... rooted my phone. but when I try to follow all the steps it just fails :S any suggestions?

#19 Playy, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  20. popipopi

popipopi Member

Is there another way to connect to google+ without rooting your phone? Please advise. Thank you.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.