1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to mod Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yoventura, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Yoventura

Yoventura Active Member

So I came across a problem, as you may know most game applications can be modded/hacked with SB GameHacker. So while I was playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood, I was able to mod the amount of Money, Stars, Energy, Profession Points, Romance Points, and Level. But the thing that I was not able to mod, was my amount of fans. I know there is maybe a way to mod the amount of fans I have and maybe I am just doing something wrong. But when I try to search the amount of fans I have 60.3M, I cannot add a letter, so instead of adding a letter(which I cannot) I searched "60.3" because you can put a period or comma, etc. So it showed with like 5000+ results, so what I did next was to raise the amount of fans I had and searched again which was "61.7" then I got enough amount of results to modify the values. What I did was obviously mod the values "500000000" which is 500M fans, I then clicked on "Modify" nothing happened. I am still stuck with 61.7M fans. The next method I did was using fuzzy search. So basically what I did was did a fuzzy search, raised the amount of fans I had, and then clicked on "Increase" and "Unchanged" and obviously I still had too many results to modify. I kept doing the same thing over and over in fuzzy search until I was able to get enough results to modify. What I did again(I have to say it was pretty agitating since it takes a long time to raise fans and lower results) was modify to "500000000" nothing happened. I tried as much as I can to mod my amount of fans, nothing seemed to happen, so I came here to this forum as last resort to get some help. So yeah, I was wondering if someone can help me in this problem.

Kim Kardashian Hollywood: Latest Version
    Game hack tool: SB GameHacker

Thanks in advance if someone can help resolve my problem.

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

The methods you have used are sound there isn't anything else you can try I don't think. I would say that the fans part may just be server sided unfortunately

Yoventura likes this.
  3. Yoventura

Yoventura Active Member

Okay, thanks for saving me some time rather than wasting it trying to mod it.
    Do you know any popular games like Kim Kardashian Hollywood that would be able to be modded and would not bore me?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.