1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important How to pay with BTC

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by h3yf00l, Sep 29, 2016.

1. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

BTC is a worldwide virtual currency, if all other payment methods fail for you this is the only other way you will succeed.

This is my personal tutorial I've created, I'll try to keep it as simple and easy as possible. If you see any mistake let me know.

Instructions:

1. Sign up on localbitcoins.com

2. Be sure to verify your account, you will get an email about it.

3. Click on the drop down menu next to "Wallet" and click "Edit profile" to verify/secure your account.(optional)
    Click spoiler to show image
    [​IMG]
    4. Before purchasing BTC be sure to go to this website: preev.com
    • Type in 20.00 USD on the right side. Once you type it in, the left side will show the current rate.
    [​IMG]

5. Go to the Buy Bitcoins tab on the top: localbitcoins.com/buy_bitcoins
    1. Type in the current rate that you got from step 4.
    2. Change to your currency.
    3. Payment options to purchase BTC.
    [​IMG]
    6. Click on any seller you like to purchase from after doing so be aware of the following
    1. Read the seller's term of trade.
    2. You can either put the BTC rate you got from step 4 or type in 20.00 USD.
    3. Click to purchase your BTC.
    [​IMG]
    7. After purchasing you it should take from a few minutes to a few hours depending on how you purchased your BTC but you will receive your BTC. After receiving your BTC click on "Wallet".
    1. Send me a message asking for BTC address.
    2. Type in the amount of BTC you just purchased.
    3. Click continue to send.
    [​IMG]
    8. Message me once BTC payment has been sent. If everything is done correctly you should now have VIP!

I hope this tutorial has been helpful for users who are unable to pay with PayPal.

Regards,
    Team AR.

Ainzy likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.