1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to protect my mods from apktool?

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by s0cbay, Dec 10, 2015.

1. s0cbay

s0cbay Guest

I hacked all newest version of Thunder Strike but i don't want share my mod because many people used my mod and selling it. Thus, i have a question as title of this thread: How to protect my mods from apktool? Please help me !!!
    @DaiCaVN : Em cung la nguoi Viet Nam, mong anh chi giao !!!

2. 0shi

0shi Active Member

What are you trying to do?
    I don't understand what you mean by "How to protect my mods from apktool?".
    If you could explain it, I could probably help you.

3. G3mini

G3mini Active Member

sorry for my bad English :(

I modded some android game but when i share my mods, somebody re-sell my mod and decompile (with apktool) for edit my copyright so that i want to protect my mods from them.

4. 0shi

0shi Active Member

I don't have any idea on how to protect your mods.
    Sorry I could not help.

Goodluck!

G3mini likes this.
  5. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

Well... I'm not aware of any protection, but I highly doubt you can prevent people from decompiling an apk.

6. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

If it were possible to protect apks then you wouldn't be able to mod them in the first place ironically as game devs would implement the protection on their apk.

geribaldi likes this.
  7. ckcno1

ckcno1 Public Release Manager
    Team AR

Simplest solution: Don't share it ;) or you can try to join modding team here to release games in VIP. They make tight security on their mods.

8. geribaldi

geribaldi Member

This post made me lol. You give a shit about copyrights from gamedevs, you modifier data from applications you dont own, but you cry if someone leaks "your work"

Lulz

Its the same as you steal a car and you ask the police how to can protect your car from another thief

9. acidmango

acidmango New Member

Ehhhhh, isn't it more like....
    You modded a car you bought/got free with parts you fabricated yourself, but then some clever gentlemen comes along and trademarks your mods and sells it as an aftermarket kit. And finally asking how to prevent people from looking inside your car.

Eitherway, you'd have to create your own "layer" of security to prevent it.

10. Euclid

Euclid Member

dex header abstraction could do it. As there is nothing worth of smali/baksmali bugs, dex file still can be upacked/decompiled.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.