1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to root bluestacks (Mac Ver)???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daviddangts, Aug 12, 2015.

1. daviddangts

daviddangts Member

Hi guys,

Do you guys know how to root Bluestack for Mac?

XDA had for old version and they are not updated it anymore...

If anybody know, please let me know.

Thanks

2. nilofar shaikh

3. bapexxx

bapexxx Member

Yea I tried that but it didnt work for me. I tried using Droid4x but I cant even start the game always give me black screen :(

4. Vincent101

Vincent101 Active Member

You probably need the latest DirectX runtime, for your mac

5. Kompis

Kompis Member

I have try now many different things for mac. Its just impossible :(

6. Android

Android Member

try App Bluestacks Easy u can search in google n youtube how to root use App BlueStacks Easy

7. Xabdullahx

Xabdullahx Member

You have to find a prerooted version of bluestacks. I've never rooted one myself, theres always been a rooted version available

8. sadesh

sadesh Member

you need to update the version then only it will support.

9. riojones

riojones Member

Just use kingroot from the internet.. you be rooted in minutes. Bluestacks comes half rooted. You can access data/data but some apps have problems with root access.

Just dont try to install xprivacy or you be in a world of pain. I ended up using apps that change the maniest file, and an IMIE changer app.
    Be sure to backup root.vdi if you bother trying. And you may be able to recover. Anyway after rooting it does make bluestacks more unstable.

So far had to reinstall Bluestacks once every few days..

Not counting the time that xprivacy stopped bluestacks from launching.
    Not counting the time that I tried to run a few adb commands to bluestacks and to Andy OS and bluestacks stopped launching.
    Not counting the time I tried to change the Bluestacks IMIE number in registry and it stopped launching

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.