1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Run Multiple Instances of One App

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Puyolc0, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Puyolc0

Puyolc0 Advanced Member

Q = How do I install the same app multiple times on my Android device?
    A = First download both:

1.) APK editor.apk
    2.) APK editor patcher.apk

Installing same application twice:

Now after downloading these two apks.
    First, install Apk Editor and then the Apk editor patch.
    Now open Apk editor and browse to the apk of the application you want to install.
    Long press the apk and select "Clone".
    Now change the name of the apk and press ok.
    Now open your regular file manager and install the apk as you would normally.
    Note: going to explain it down furthur more.

Note: If you are following this guide to run Multiple WhatsApp account on your Android by cloning WhatsApp app, this guide is not for you. You might get successful in cloning WhatsApp but due to security features of WhatsApp “Verification failed” error will pop up. Instead you can follow this guide on in spoiler:

Before we begin, you need:

# Any Android device running that can run official WhatsApp.

# OGWhatsApp apk available on your Android device (Follow the Installation link provided below). As this app is not available on Play Store, install this app the same way you install apk’s (Don’t install until and unless we mention to install it).

1.) The very first step before proceeding further is “Backup your WhatsApp messages“.

[​IMG]

2.) Now, head over to app settings and clear the official WhatsApp data.

[​IMG]

3.) Move onto File Manager and rename the “WhatsApp” folder to “OGWhatsApp

[​IMG]

4.) Next, Install the OGWhatsApp apk.
    5.) It’s time to verify your new number with official WhatsApp and old number with OGWhatsApp.

[​IMG]

6.) You are all set to run two WhatsApp on one phone without root.

For Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Tomcat, Viber, Line or any other app, this guide works flawlessly:
    1.) Done with downloading Apk Editor and Apk editor Patch? If yes, please Install Apk Editor on your Android.
    2.) Please open the Apk editor app and make sure seen directory is /sd card/.

[​IMG]

3.) Now Install Apk Editor Patch, this will ask you to replace previous installed app. Grant access to it.
    4.) Foremost thing, you need to get apk for the app you wish to clone on your Android. If you are unfamiliar with the apk download procedure, please follow this guide to Download apk on your Android. Transfer the downloaded apk file from PC to your Android via USB cable. For reference, I am taking Instagram to clone on my device.
    5.) Now open Apk editor File Manager app and locate the apk you transferred to your device in the previous step. Long press the apk and from the pop up Select “Clone”. Press Ok.

[​IMG]

6.) Now, Change the name of the apk. Name it Whatever you wish and PressOk.

[​IMG]

7.) Now open your regular File manager app and locate the cloned app. Install it as you install any other app.
    8.) Voila, we are done. Now you can run multiple instance of one app on your droid.

[​IMG]

Credits to: Rishabh Jain
    Not leeched form any forum. Just was a research by me to inform myself.

#1 Puyolc0, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  2. MeisterV

MeisterV Advanced Member

weird~ my screen just empty. nothing directory show...just blank

3. hannah54

hannah54 Advanced Member

Same as me also not worki g even im rooted

4. HackerSyndicate

HackerSyndicate Advanced Member

Not showing up some directories

Attached Files:

5. hannah54

hannah54 Advanced Member

Yes me too i think this not work anymore pleaee update this thread , no response to creator. Request to close if its outdated . Not helpful

6. Venomz

Venomz Member

Instead of doing this, use Titanium Backups multi profile function.I use many apps using this feature.

7. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

This is a useful method but the original post was so that you can run 2 versions of tne game i.e a mod and a play Store version which you cannot do with titanium backup

HackerSyndicate likes this.
  8. shagohood

shagohood Active Member

stil i cant clone apk with this, it said "java lang bla bla bla too large/long"

HackerSyndicate likes this.
  9. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

i meet this pop up.. what is mean? help me to solve it. thank you
    lol i really need help. its like miracle if app can be dupe like Dogboy said so please..:D
    Screenshot_2016-07-01-10-39-46.jpg

10. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

Try this if it works:

Install one app two times

NEMESIS likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.