1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to stop the download in the background on BlueStacks

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Diege, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Diege

Diege Guest

Many people do not like the way the Bluestacks is with customers who do not pay for the program.
    It gives you two options : Pay $ 20 or force you to download applications every day.
    Most downloaded apps are more than 50-100 mb ; and that's a problem for those who use internet packages.

Let the tutorial :

1. Download any launcher ; I suggest using the Nova Launcher.

2. Uninstall any unnecessary applications ; as GooglePlay Services ; gamepop home, etc.
    Turn off all unnecessary services , including the one shown in the figure below .

[​IMG]

3. Stop Gamepop home and related services. Follow the steps to force quit applications :
    1) Go to Settings.
    2) Select the “Apps” tab.
    3) In the “Running” tab , select the apps, and force stop their activities.

[​IMG]

4. Finalizing the settings and running Launcher.
    Now run the Launcher you downloaded and make it default for home. You are done now but remember that you should not open the Gamepop home launcher again because this launcher is all responsible for automatic download.
    After completing all these Four steps I have solved this problem of bluestacks in my PC. Hope so it will also work for you If not then you can also search for Rooted Version of Bluestacks on Google and download it and you are done.

Credits: technogeekzone

2. AnthonyEvans

AnthonyEvans Active Member

Thanks for the information Diege. I always use bluestacks but it always bothered a lot downloading unwanted apps. Now i know how to stop them.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.