1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to unbanned PokemonGo account?

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Bubble00, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Bubble00

Bubble00 Member

Hi guys, is;t possible to unbanned pokemon go account?

If softbanned (can't catch pokemon, no item when spin pokestop, no pokestop/gym when login) its easy to unbanned. Just use Devices Faker on rooted phone or vpn on unrooted phone or spin pokestop 40 times.

If hardbanned ( Failed to get game data from the server )
    Whats should we do except creat new account? tried used xprivacy but not work

Please Help...

2. Yhabz

Yhabz Member

Niantic is banning legit users and bots. I used my account more than 8 hours per day and took me 8 days to reach level 20. After reaching level 21 I received that Failed to get game data from the server. I sent an appeal to Niantic and after 5 minutes, I was surprised that my appeal was marked solved which means Niantic has no time to discuss or tell me what happened so that they could hear my side that I'm a legit user. I never experienced softbans since I created my account. Niantic just killed it's user engagement on this game.

Tito21 and Bubble00 like this.
  3. Bubble00

Bubble00 Member

what a reason did u write there?

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

There is no way to get your account back if you have been banned as with any game

5. Bubble00

Bubble00 Member

some games that bind with google account like summoner war or total conquest was able to bypass banned account with xprivacy long time ago. Its force close when i apply with pokemon go

6. Ph2kev

Ph2kev Advanced Member

So there no way to get permanent banned remove correct??

7. Horizon11

Horizon11 Advanced Member

Correct.

8. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

T
    That never unbanned your account you were just able to use the Id again but the game you had would be gone

cloudi602 and Bubble00 like this.