1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Hunt Cook: Catch and Serve!

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by chaotic1977, May 17, 2016.

1. chaotic1977

chaotic1977 Active Member

- Game Name: Hunt Cook: Catch and Serve!
    - Game Version: 2.0.0.3
    - Google Play Store Link: Hunt Cook: Catch and Serve! - Android Apps on Google Play
    - APKPure Link: Hunt Cook: Catch and Serve! APK Download - Free Simulation GAME for Android | APKPure.com
    - Cheat Requested: Money, gems
    - Are you rooted?: Yes
    - Have you used any cheat engines?: GameGuardian, SBGameHacker

Have tried searching using GG and SBGameHack, tried from normal search until group search, found the address but cant changed it, always revert back to original values. Try to do group search on market like quantity n prices, but so far still no luck.

2. chaotic1977

chaotic1977 Active Member

found mods somewhere, can i post it here?

3. DarknessGM

DarknessGM Active Member

I Second this one

4. WTP

WTP New Member

Well I used Game hacker to do combine search on the page where you exchange gems to coins and it work. Well the gems doesn't stay after you close and reopen the game but the coins does and the gems can be hack again using the combine search and it's usable

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.