1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant believe it.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coffee101, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coffee101

Coffee101 Active Member

You guys really prohibit the use of sharing a hack from members who receive VIP modded apks.. do you threaten their lives? I know that may sound irrational but serious, I play a certain online mmorpg that I actually know and communicated with hackers before which wouldn't ever spill the beans on their hack, they play fair ( in a way) don't give free stuff but they have everything... How does android republic keep their peers in-check? it really amazes me.. Hell, you can threaten my life as well for not sharing hacks or giving items, wheres the documents for my soul already?  :)

2. Happy

Happy Advanced Member

are u believe ur self lol

3. Coffee101

Coffee101 Active Member

even without brains the creature has the mind of a killer it must be destroyed.

yeah I'm cool so siked for interview lol really, I don't know how long it took to find VIP,, I google'd "here and their" found an official facebook link to here! ..man was I lost!

4. Happy

Happy Advanced Member

can i got it or :D

5. Coffee101

Coffee101 Active Member

Hope so Happy only time will tell my friend :heart:
    hahaha

6. Uncle_BoB

Uncle_BoB What Protection?
    Staff Member Cracking Team

Well the secret is simple, they have nothing to gain with leaking.

If they leak all they did is waste their own money, our license system allows us to see how many people are using a certain license and we can simply disable it from there.

7. Happy

Happy Advanced Member

i dont agree with u about leaking bcoz i dont see any one leak his vip mod for public site etc..
    most of them are honest may be who care :D

8. Slim420

Slim420 Advanced Member

People leak vip to public or even make their own forum selling vip with the vip mods from here, so thats not fair.

9. cmt253

cmt253 Team AR approved
    VIP

Least we know facebook is working as intended :D. Good luck on your interview if you choose to apply for VIP :)

10. Happy

Happy Advanced Member

:( i hope i can got vip membership but i dont have pay pal lol

11. Coffee101

Coffee101 Active Member

Oh wow thank you for this valuable information, fortunately I have paypal but looks like ill be applying for VIP next next time Thanks so much staff and modders! :cool:

12. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

Why would you pay for VIP and then leak the mod? Not only does that make you look bad, it gives the developers of said game a better chance to patch the mod because you have alot of players going around using, and possibly showing the mod off or, doing things that will get them caught in game.

13. Kagoky

Kagoky Team AR approved

This topic has been resolved.

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.