1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR MY HACK TO BE POSTED.

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Amy, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy

Amy Member

Some guy has posted my hack on this site without my permission. I was going to do it anyway, but he did it himself. I do not appreciate that, he didn't even link my profile. And there is something he didn't tell you guys - There is a high risk version of the mod with:
    1. Infinite Health
    2. 400x Damage
    and 3. Random Dungeon always Floor 60

Please delete his post so I can make my own. Thank you.

ayie77 likes this.
  2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Sorry about this, I couldn't wait as risk that someone else might have post it, even worst without credit or anything

I will delete the thread and then you can post it here with your full profile

Sorry again

DELAKz likes this.
  3. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

Remember that usually people take mods from blogs and other sharer, and in 75% of the cases they do not write the correct credit, sometimes even the correct info.
    Don't be too rude with him, maybe could be only someone willing to share with his community, and he take the mod from a site that was already incomplete by itself :)

We allow anyone to post working stuff, obviously modders like you have priority over their own mod, so your request will be fullfilled.

But if someone else for example hate AR for some weird reasons and don't want his mods to be posted here, then he's screwed, because for us public = public.

So in future if someone post a mod of yours before you here, just notice it to the staff, may with proof that the mod is yours.
    In that case you will take priority, so, in future, no need to do something like this again :)

DELAKz likes this.
  4. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Actually it was me who post it without permission :p
    I have settle this with Amy peacefully now

I PM to her on the other site to get her permission to post it and invite her to post it here if she don't agree
    but she logged out and went inactive for a long time,
    so I posted it before someone else could posted it doing a poor job without giving credit or proper warning.

Thus, she was caught unaware when she log back in, saw my PM and then came here to find her mod posted without her permission
    and so was rather unhappy about it.
    I have since explain it clearly to her and removed my thread so that she can post her mod under her own profile now
    and everything have been settle and hopefully she will enjoy her stay here with us as well

5. Roy10

Roy10 AR Approved

You posted this hack in public, so he had every right to post it in the forum, without your superior "permission". Stop acting haughtily and keep your hack private in the future if you don't want this to happen.

The same applies to everyone, demands like this will not be entertained in the future.

Folkz, Romci255, Chugida and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.