1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected I need hiyall360 Mmorpg school of chaos

Discussion in 'Rejected Request' started by Jose cano, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Jose cano

Jose cano Guest

Because I was playing Mmorpg school of chaos and I got scammed 3 times I need help hiyall plz I need help :(
  2. hiyall360

hiyall360 Mr. Pringles
    Staff Member Cracking Team

Apr 22, 2014
    I made myself clear on the videos that I do not share the school of chaos hacks.

Also, getting scammed is a shame on yourself for falling for such trickery. People on that game are not to be trusted.
    Rams strong and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Jose cano

Jose cano Guest

Well anyway yah and im lvl 20 because I reset and well im lvl 20 now well I just wanted somone to help so I can try to make him pay and I had elite armor he said " if u want somthing out of my poket u need to fight me and I just thought of somthing and I had a flash back about ur god Mode and I was gonna tell u if we can talk well thx for the support anyway :.)
  4. edicool01

edicool01 New Member

Apr 8, 2015
    For your self ?? Better go dead with your mother asshole stupid .
  5. Coolammaz

Coolammaz Guest

Hey @hiyall360 I'm Ammaz ali- game hacks from YouTube. Can you teach me how to mod?
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.