1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think i just found something that might belong here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by monk the exorcist, Jan 18, 2015.

1. monk the exorcist

I wanna become vip because of this game but somebody might have been taking advantage selling from what this (probably a vip) user got from this site. :(

Translation:
    "Dont you wanna buy my hack sis? Only 8000php (170 usd). Just pay me 1000 (40usd) for every update. I dont force you to buy anyway."

Attached Files:

2. Uncle_BoB

Uncle_BoB What Protection?
    Staff Member Cracking Team

what game is this ?

3. monk the exorcist

Avabel online sir.

4. admin

Staff Member Administrator

How does he know you need avabel hack ? 

5. admin

And where does u get the pic from which group ? 

6. Kagoky

Kagoky Team AR approved

There isn't much to go on based on that screenshot alone. If you can possibly have him show you a video, or explain the features, then perhaps that would be a lead.

And if this person is a member here, then posting this in public instead of PMing an admin killed the chances of catching them.

7. cmt253

cmt253 Team AR approved
    VIP

Whats the link pm there facebook profile link to admin. Not hard to trace ip IF it can be proven its the VIP hack from AR hes trying to sell

8. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager

This means nothing without video proof, the minimum screenshots at least.. Anyone can go around saying..
    OHEY I HAVE HACKS FOR (INSERT GAME NAME) FOR $200 USD YOU PAY FIRST AND I SEND YOU APK, DEAL?
    Sounds like your typical scam.

Kelvin tan likes this.
  9. Kagoky

Kagoky Team AR approved

I looked a little more into the OP (original poster), and it seems that in his comment here, this user did not pass the VIP screening.

http://androidrepublic.org/forum/Thread-ATTENTION-NEW-MEMBERS?pid=7746#pid7746

He may have been trying to find other sources to get the mod as an alternative.

According to the link below in his introduction as well, seems they are from the same country.

http://androidrepublic.org/forum/Thread-Intro-yourself?pid=5834#pid5834

This person may have a facebook group set up everytime someone googles a keyword regarding the game, which if it is, I don't believe would work, since other people who may have bought the mod would comment on how he is a scammer o.o

As h3yf00l suggested, there isn't much evidence to prove anything at this point. I mean sure, we could narrow it down to VIP users who's IP belong to the Philippines, but without substantial information that is still useless.

Strange how in the screenshot, the facebook name of the person is also censored out, but then included a comment below stating, "Beware of this guy Mark David, Scammer selling hack" All we need to do is look up the paypal transactions with this person's name.

10. monk the exorcist

I agree with h3yfool. Not much evidence for seller though and i just found a screen shot of someone selling hack for avabel.

Im sorry if this has caused trouble, but i believe leaking such an important hack/mod is a big big disadvantage.

I'll be more detailed next time. :)

11. cmt253

cmt253 Team AR approved
    VIP

In the future just pm any staff and inform them that way. We do appreciate the effort though.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.