1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IDA Tutorials?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by NeTBuS23, Jun 26, 2016.

1. NeTBuS23

NeTBuS23 Member

Hey you all.
    I've been looking for some tutorials in here on how to mod with IDA, but mostly tutorials are outdated or it doesn't exist anymore.
    Can you guys give me any sources where I can learn how to fuck up a android game? lol

btw I have this game and the files are .so
    should I just extract the apk file with winrar and open in IDA?
    there is many different names which one should I open or should I open all of them?
    I opened one right now it was the biggest file size of 25 MB and the name was libil2cpp.so
    not sure, help me guys, guide me and when I learn I will make the Request section blank! LOL
    Thank you <3

2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

3. dp_1

dp_1 New Member

Definitely follow the linked tutorials, but also consider ignoring libil2cpp.so - it's used by the unity game engine to translate between .net languages and c++. So unless you really want to modify that process, the libraries you need to open are the other ones (except libunity.so and libvrunity.so, of course).
    dp_1

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.