1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'M AN TEAM AR MEMBER ,AND I FEEL PROUD OF IT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tokyoghoul, Feb 19, 2015.

1. tokyoghoul

tokyoghoul Chinese Support
    Staff Member Team AR

Perhaps writting this could cause more problems but I just can't stay there and being like a 12p kid.
    Since when modding team community to shout hard each other ,personal experience?0 ,just 0.
    But look this shiit thread down here:
    http://www.alphagamers.net/threads/teamar-threatened-by-new-hax0r.14454/
    Are you a friend of that 7sin1sin? Well ,that's not important.
    Here is my question , WUT THE FK U KNOW ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY AND MODDERS? HUH? U DON'T KNOW EVEN A SINGLE FKING SHIIIT.
    What in the earth pick up ur little tiny mind to write that shitty thread down? U're jealous?Or u're just thinking alphagamers or any else sites got lower prince for Vip ?
    Who the fking cares if DR mod or any mod else will be public or not?Even it's true , so what?Then why don't u made some mods and sent it to public like a goddamn hero?NO FKING MODDING COMMUNITY CAN REALLY MAKE PROFIT WITH THEIR MODS , WE GOT HIGHER PRICE CUZ WE GOT BETTER MODS AND WE CAN ,WE GOT HIGHER PROTECTION SYSTEM FOR VIP MEMBERS INTERESTS THAT'S WHY WE NEED A LITTLE MORE MONEY FOR SUSTAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM.
    AR got best modders I've known , perhaps out there has someone even better but I don't care , I've joined this community cuz I appreciate Uncle_bob and Admin's work and their attitude and I really like they keep hard work for all VIP members ,WUT U HAVE DONE FOR ALPHAGAMERS THEN?WRITTING THAT AND THINK URSELF A HERO?
    I don't wanna cause war between our community and anyone else but here's my words.
    DON'T FKING STARTING A THREAD WITH A SHITTY TITLE AND CONTENTS ,NOBODY WANTS WAR BUT IF U WANT , I'LL FIGHT BACK FOR MY COMMUNITY ,NOW SUCK ON THIS.

raline and eddiedrukenhero like this.
  2. Limper

VIP

Don't fall victim to a troll. They're just trying to get responses.

3. eddiedrukenhero

eddiedrukenhero Advanced Member

Man if its a war, then I'm with you, to kick some ass.....+1 to this thread.....

4. tokyoghoul

tokyoghoul Chinese Support
    Staff Member Team AR

I've tried to keep calm , but that guy's ignorance just fire me up , even it's troll I can't stay calm anymore , how dare he write something like that without know any single shiit about our beautiful forum?pfff , I know this thread is kinda harsh but I'll take responsibility if something goes wrong , I won't damage our forum cuz of me , I love u guys!

5. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

Nothing to worry about fellas. There's always that butthurt out there trying to make us look bad.

fantasy235 likes this.
  6. nicholasym

nicholasym Advanced Member

Just keep calm tokyo. This guy even won't relase his mod into public. He just managed to hack DR, but if no hack available on public, no one can have the benefit.

Anyway they just troll you. They just troll all vip members of this site to give fake impression if there is no benefit joining vip. But it just one hell of a game, while vip is having a lot of any other games.

7. Limper

VIP

Can anyone else load up alphagamers atm or is it just me? I hope I didn't get banned for replying to that ridiculous thread. >,>

8. nicholasym

Alphagamers is down a while ago. But right now it seems to be loaded up.

Anyway, it seems that guy is selling $20 for his hack to anyone interested. Hopes people don't fell for that and get scammed

9. BMXMatt

BMXMatt Member

This is bullshit why is AG starting this crap.
    can we just go our separate ways please

10. nicholasym

It is not AG fault. That person is selling his hack by creating a post in AG. Could be anywhere though

11. cmt253

cmt253 Team AR approved
    VIP

If there talking about us it means where doing something right. When they stop talking about us then we can start being concerned :)

12. raline

raline Advanced Member

1.JPG He just want attentions that all i can say...

FYI the DR public mod on AG has been removed.

DR has been removed or requested by one of the modders from Mrrhacks to avoid too much confusion.

Enclosed above are the message he mention on one of the replied.

#12 raline, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.