1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

in-app purchase hack

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by reverser, Mar 21, 2016.

1. reverser

reverser Member

hi
    most of new android games and softwares IAP wont be hacked by luckypatcher.
    i need some tips and tut about how to find extra protection in apps
    of course modding save files and lib file does the trick but i want to patch the IAP.

2. asgard01

asgard01 Member

With Lucky Patcher you can mod a Lot of games (iap)but better is freedom apk.for this you must root your Phone. Manu games you can hack (IAP).

3. reverser

reverser Member

these kind of softwares return an empty string and fool the google IAP.but some authors do signature check and stuff like these.i cant track these extra checks.so im after an advanced IAP crack.

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Iap hacks are getting rarer and rarer now especially for online games (which I assume is what you are looking at) because it is so easy for devs to combat with a server check, if the game has a server verification on the purchases nothing you do client side can bypass it.
    apps like freedom only helped the devs by showing them the weaknesses

5. reverser

reverser Member

im newb but not dumb.
    i mean normal offline game IAP cracking.new games cant be fooled by luckypatcher and i am looking for a good tut for a manual IAP patch.
    waiting for reply.................................

6. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

try searching in Classes.dex aka smali , usually its controlled by smali files

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.