1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected Iron Knights (No skill Cooldown)

Discussion in 'Rejected Request' started by regred, Sep 2, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. regred

regred Member

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Actor, who make iron knights started to do manual checks on everyone's accounts which means any mods used will 100% lead to a ban eventually.
    Thus is the reason we dropped it as a VIP game

3. regred

regred Member

DogBoy69 i am respect your team so much, and i know you are the best! But.
    I am was a VIP member and play with mod 1 month. I am NOT BANNED!
    There is no mannualy checks. Only one way how they known about mod - it is user tell him.
    If you used mod in Fortress of chaos or Rival battle you will be banned, another - play how much you whant.
    Sorry for my English.

IKMOD.jpg

#3 regred, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Well I am glad you know more about the security measures than the modding team that decided to drop the mods because if the reasons I already stated.
    You may well have played the old mod and not got banned, just like many other people. You obviously haven't used a mod since the 1.4.0 patch that introduced these manual checks. EVERYBODY that were using a mod before we dropped it were banned.

5. regred

regred Member

Ok. Sorry. I guess you are right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.