1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JMT Challenges You | Month #1

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by GuzJ, Jul 17, 2016.

?

Do you like this challenge? Do you want there to be more different challenges in the future?

1. Yes to Both

2. Yes to 1st Only

3. Yes to 2nd Only

4. No to Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuzJ

GuzJ UnityEngine Exploiter
    Exclusive Modding Team

JMT Challenges You

Welcome to JMT's newest monthly challenge :cool: This challenge is to test the skills of all of you when it comes to digging in a game's code and modifying it to the best of your ability. We do indeed have some very talented modders that are a part of this site, but.. Who is the best? A new game will be put up every week with different variety of anticheats or code. It's not going to be the same thing every week. You will be forced to think in many different ways. How long can you hold the title? :p

*Details*
    ~There will be only 1 winner per month.
    ~
    ONLY PM @JMT the mod. If you post mod in comments, it's not our fault if someone steals it.
    ~I am a Marine now, so do keep in mind I won't always be on for feedback.

~The winner will be awarded 1 free week of VIP and possibly more unique features in the near future :D
    ~The winner will be sponsored on our YouTube and JMT account with a video showcasing their mod.
    ~Occurs every month from 1600 UTC Saturday, through the following 4 Saturdays @1600 UTC.
    ~*Cough* Classified *Cough* :rolleyes:

*Last Months's Winner*
    None ATM

*Past Winners w/ Post*
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)

*Month 1, 7/16/2016 @1600 UTC - 8/16/2016 @1600 UTC*
    [​IMG]
    Game : Standoff Multiplayer
    Version : v1.12.1
    Playstore Link : Standoff : Multiplayer - Android Apps on Google Play
    ApkPure Link : Standoff : Multiplayer APK Download - Free Action GAME for Android | APKPure.com

*Details*

~This has been modded by JMT before but let's see if you can do it better than us :p
    ~We aren't just looking for your typical unlimited health, unlimited ammo, etc. Get creative :rolleyes:

*Video Gameplay*

#1 GuzJ, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

this is a chance to enter vip section. i like it

Duelist, Malfurion and GuzJ like this.
  3. InitOtayTUbIG

InitOtayTUbIG Advanced Member

only modders can deal with this. hehe

4. GuzJ

Exclusive Modding Team

Nope
    Nope, everyone can :D

5. tester123

tester123 Advanced Member

I suggest the prize increase from 1 week of free VIP to 1 month.

Most people who can already mod games at a high level won't need VIP, and those who do generally already have VIP or aren't modder themselves. Playing and learning a new game (pretty much if you have to if you want to mod beyond the basic hp/damage) to mod take a bit of time. This mean you will not have time to mod for a new game/enter another challenge after you receive a week of VIP (you'll spend it mostly playing the VIP games.)

An extension means a more relaxing pace for people who want to mod and have a taste of VIP and have time to play while attempting another challenge. It would also draw more people because let's face it, 20 dollars for a month of VIP (says 5 bucks for a week) is hardly worth people spending 3-4 days trying to do some advance features mod.

Just a bit of suggestion to spice up the competition.

Duelist, Malfurion and GuzJ like this.
  6. GuzJ

Exclusive Modding Team

You made an excellent point. This will be looked into more. As of now it'll stay the same due to this game's low protection and due to this being a dry run. I'll keep you updated with any changes. I appreciate the feedback.

Malfurion likes this.
  7. Euclid

Euclid Member

The game has low protection :expressionless:

8. stelau4

stelau4 Slow to update moving home
    Exclusive Modding Team

Yeah this game has low protection open the dll and you see its not all that bad when you get your head stuck in and try your best

9. tester123

tester123 Advanced Member

This is a great event for those who wants to mod and never has the incentive/drive to try it. Now here is your chance to learn the very basic on a relatively simple game. I greatly support this. Go new & old modders :)

Duelist and GuzJ like this.
  10. stelau4

stelau4 Slow to update moving home
    Exclusive Modding Team

Mods will get harder and easier it will be a mix and mash so theres no telling what guz will upload next so be on guard

GuzJ likes this.
  11. team AR wannabe

I would try for this but I would need to spend 8 hours of my day on trying to think of something creative unless I just decide to turn the guns into kittens and the enemies to turtles don't steal or you wilI find your phone to be empty the next day

BTG and Malfurion like this.
  12. GuzJ

Exclusive Modding Team

Do it.

13. BTG

BTG overslept, pm me or chat in discord
    Exclusive Modding Team

if you make that mod, I'll even play this game just to enjoy your mod! couldn't care less if I'm shot many times, my kitten gun would keep me entertained :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

14. team AR wannabe

but mom

15. Samy

Samy Advanced Member

I'm afraid someone get so creative that he make the game more attractive than the original one xD *that would help the game actually*
    I know they can because i saw someone doing mods to gta sa on android and oh my lord this is not gta anymore

16. iAlex

iAlex 《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》
    Exclusive Modding Team

so ? no mods guys ?
    really ?

17. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

failed, movement/action stuck, confused with the analysiz = visual only.
    tried to force the armor and healt = affect both side
    tried to multiple the healt and armore = affected the taken damage. clean does 3 hit to die, mod does 3 hit to die to even mine is 500+ (damaged by percent. just guessing)
    im new with FPS game but somehow i can beat enemies. may be because im a good runner lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.