1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jurassic Park Builder v4.4.7B Pre Patched (So Root Isnt Needed)

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by Tallon007, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Tallon007

Tallon007 Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Jurassic Park Builder v4.4.7B Pre Patched

Build your Jurassic Park from A to Z, on land and out at sea! You are the first owner of the park: grow various dinosaur species once you've extracted their DNA from amber fragments. Then, transform this DNA with your friends' help. Put your dinosaurs in your land, aquatic or glacial park then help them develop to full adult size. Depending on the diet for each species, dinosaurs will need plants, meat, fish or seafood to grow. Make sure you always have enough food by monitoring the supply arrivals at the harbor. Finally, develop tourist activities by building roads so that visitors can come to your parks and explore your beautiful creations.

Game has been Pre Patched via LP & Exported
    Instructions: Install the game, Install CreeHack 1.2 & run it then play the game buy what you want
    You dont need to be Rooted..

Playstore Link

Zippyshare

Usercloud

Credit Tallon007​

2. Tallon007

If you already have an account Id suggest logging into that first through the game (FaceBook Sync) Then cheat your tits off, Each time you cheat you will have 3 or so seconds before the server catches up so cheating Cash wont be kept as its server sided BUT what ever you do with the money cant be removed by the server so, Example: Buy cash open 5 land areas & buy a ton of food & so on, game will crash & reset taking the money but everything else will be there, Been doing this for months & not been banned lol

Tested:

U.S server removes your money
    E.U server keeps your money longer for me ??

#2 Tallon007, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    eartholdskool likes this.
  3. lane

lane Guest

Does not let me open file

4. Tallon007

Then redownload it.....This still works although they are getting clever to the cheat so I suspect it will be patched out on there next release... What ive done so they cant patch it is, Install the game, cheat on all your resources & then log into FB to sync the account & then play on FB.... That way they cant reset your stuff when the server has a shit fit....

5. hulej

hulej Guest

shopping not available?

6. Tallon007

Dude im still cheating my arse off so not sure why you cant ?

7. heladingmar

heladingmar Member

is there a update for this? It won't automaticly updates to 4.7.10

8. Iibermensch

Iibermensch Member

After installing it won't move past the main screen. Says I have to update to the latest version.

9. JackTheOwl_

JackTheOwl_ New Member

So I have to open the file for the hack to work?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.