1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request League of Immortals

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Leepekhong, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Leepekhong

Leepekhong Member

- Game Name: League Of Immortals

- Game Version: 1.0.2 (6) Android 2.3.2+

- Google Play Store Link: League of Immortals - Android Apps on Google Play

-APK Link: League of Immortals APK Download - Free Action game for Android | APKPure.com

-Cheat Requested: Massive Damage , God Mode, Unlimited Gold, Unlimited Skill, Upgrading Star Hero Without Using SpiritSoul. Upgrading Star Weapon / Amor Without Using Craft Stone.

- Are you rooted?: Yes.

- Have you used any cheat engines?: I cant even change anything using gamekiller. Im still newbie on hacking game.

#1 Leepekhong, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    Hafizxc and edendx like this.
  2. edendx

edendx Guest

How hack league of immortials

3. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

@edendx, please stop posting same thing again and again, if a mod for the game is available it will be posted.

4. Lemon77

Lemon77 Member

5. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Duplicate request. Thread merged
    @Lemon77 please search and make sure it have not been requested before making same game request

Lemon77 likes this.
  6. Lemon77

Lemon77 Member

Sorry ATSparkhawk.. I dont know how to find my request using search.. Sorry my bad english..

7. Lemon77

Lemon77 Member

Sorry sunny for my bad duplicated request.. Hope it will not happen again.. Thanks for remind me.. Sorry my bad english..

8. kareshi92

kareshi92 Member

9. Lemon77

Lemon77 Member

10. ATSparhawk

VIP

11. Lemon77

Lemon77 Member

Btw.. Nothing happen.. And i dont know how to change their language to English.. And nothing happen with this game.. Mybe wrong download or what..

Kareshi.. I have done download and already patch it.. But nothing happen or im wrong download it..

#11 Lemon77, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
  12. ATSparhawk

VIP

I already told you, it is not the same game and it is NOT possible to change to english. (game design for China market only)
    Also, after further checking, it is NOT a mod game but original game with a tutorial to hacking gems using gamekiller (china ver of SBGamehacker, i think)
    But it is posted in Jul 2015, so version is most likely already patch several times, and most likely not working
    add to that, that post has 0 comments/feedback so unknown whether it is actually working or only visual etc)

13. Leepekhong

Leepekhong Member

thanks for remind me ATSparhawk.. they give link gamekiller dont know what version.. hahaha.. im just want to try it buy im failed..

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.