1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Link Aggregration with HYSTOU FMP04B Fanless Mini PC

Discussion in 'Promotions' started by FookingReal, Nov 18, 2016.

1. FookingReal

FookingReal GayLord
    Staff Member Team AR

Good morning Android Republic!!!!!!
    In my last post, I wrote about my networking solutions. How the LAN cables in my MediaBox connect to the other rooms. Today i like to share with you guys my HTPC also know as Home Theatre Personal Computer.
    I have a 60" LG OLED TV. This tv is freaking huge and watching movie can be freaking awesome. Okay but that's not the point. I want to share with you guys how i set up my HTPC and my NAS (Network Attached Storage).

Recently my MSI CUBI died on one =(. I have no choice but to buy another HTPC. This particular model on Gearbest caught my attention.

HYSTOU FMP04B Fanless Mini PC - I7 4510U (8G RAM + 128GB SSD)
    Price $379.28 USD

Nothing fantastic about the specs. If i were to compare this to the equivalent MSI cubi i7 ($488USD) configuration, the HYSTOU FMP04B Fanless Mini PC is a clear winner in terms of price. It comes with everything, ram, ssd and OS but not the MSI CUBI (barebone). Clear winner there. But to me that's not it. The thing that catches my attention is the dual LAN port that comes on board.
    You see guys, i own a QNAP TS251. This is a Network Attached storage which also has 2 LAN ports. Now you might be asking what is so big deal about this dual LAN ports.

Each of this LAN ports is stated at 1Gbps, and that means the theoretical data transfer speed can reach up to 125MBps. Now with dual LAN ports, i can do link aggregration and combine the data transfer speed to 2Gbps (250MBps). This speed is just insane. Well of course your NAS has to be on raid 0 and it it must support link aggregation.

When i'm outside, i push a download link (via Jdownloader, can be downloaded on the playstore) to my HTPC and jDownloader (installed on PC) takes over the task. With my superb connection, a 10GB files takes less than 8 minutes and file is downloaded to my NAS (instead of the HTPC). One might not need link aggregation for normal usage. To me however, i have the hardware to support it, so why not? I am very happy with the HYSTOU FMP04B Fanless Mini PC. I have been looking for a HTPC with dual LANports and this mini pc serves my needs. All right guys back to my movies.

upload_2016-11-18_9-23-32.png

HYSTOU FMP04B Fanless Mini PC

upload_2016-11-18_9-23-55.png

JuanMarvic likes this.
  2. JuanMarvic

VIP

I think i need this one too :)

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.