1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL - Just can't believe it !!! Google play refunded me ! lol!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DevilBladee522, Jul 25, 2015.

1. DevilBladee522

DevilBladee522 Advanced Member

i just came across one of threads talking about google play refunding the amount, so i decided give a try, and i submitted the form to get refund, and they replied me with this :

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Google. My name is Michelle and I'm more than happy to assist you today. I understand a family member made an unauthorized purchase using your account. I'm so glad you contacted us about this!

I’ve refunded your purchase of xxxxxx Diamond in (game) to the payment method used to make this purchase, totaling xxxx amount. The refund should appear on your Google Account balance within the next several days. To check the status of your refund or to see which payment method was used for this purchase, please visit https://wallet.google.com.

I want to bring it to your attention that this purchase was made using a password. To make sure your account is secure, and to avoid unauthorized charges like this in the future, I highly recommend changing your password here immediately.

If I can assist you with anything else, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

Thanks,

Michelle
    The Google Support Team

lol, does this work one time only ? Considering the fact that she knows now its was made using a password, and there's multiple purchase i made also XD could i send in those in as well and make the same excuse ? the purchase is all within a week.

Do advise me !!! >_<

HackerSyndicate likes this.
  2. pingleeRPG

pingleeRPG Member

it's real ?

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

There is plenty of threads around about this, you can do it as many times as you want, all depends on the person that gets your email, some are more willing to issue a refund than others some also take over a week to reply
    They know you use a password because all google wallet transactions require a password ^^
    If you use the excuse that someone else used ur account they are less likely to keep refunding, you are better off saying you never got tge IAP you paid for

4. Kagoky

Kagoky Team AR approved

Using this tactic in repetition is likely to cause your account to be flagged for permanent closure. Google has no reason to keep a constantly compromised account open, which they are liable for. If you are found responsible for these transactions, they could pursue legal actions against you for fraud.

5. benassy

benassy Member

Devilblade522, you are lucky

6. Arrow2TheKnee

Arrow2TheKnee Member

So did you get to keep whatever you purchased and get the refund?

7. Remix

Remix Guest

This works for IAP Only As you get to keep the IAP u bought as for paid apps after u refund u lose thr app

8. Limper

VIP

There's ways around that that are pretty simple in regards to paid apps lol

9. NightTK

NightTK New Member

On the first time, is 98% chance to get refunded with out problem, but after it, they will get closely atenction to your account and insvestigate it, be carefull they can meke your google account unnable to use you wallet again.
    Lol i tried my english, hope you understand. Of course only iap situation.

#9 NightTK, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  10. Remix

Remix Guest

You can refund 11times per account after that Google Will reply saying that they will investigate then followed by them saying they cannot refund it & expect app developers to provide support.

11. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

this is only true over a 90 day period, once 90 days has past since your first request that tally gets reset

12. Remix

Remix Guest

Oh I didn't know so after 90 days it works again?

13. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.