1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like there wont be any Fate/Grand Order mods from Andylee for a while, if ever again

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Aisaka Taiga, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Aisaka Taiga

Aisaka Taiga Advanced Member

DW apparently changed the games code so it's harder to datamine and mod, just saw a post on his Facebook that said that he's going to stop updating. Wonder if it's impossible to mod now, or if someone else will pick it up. Kind of sucks that we're in an event right now

2. Yue

Yue
    VIP

Well..if our beloved Master Shifu AndyLee can't mod FGO 1.9.0 then i'm doomed..because totally forgot to save transfer ID n password..maybe its time to retired from this game lol..but thanks Master Shifu AndyLee for the awesomeness level of ur dedications doing mods for free..:)

3. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

If you are rooted, you can use lucky patcher method to install P.S version over the Mod. This way you will be able to play the game again, without the Mod.

P.S : I am assuming that you still have the Mod installed.

Yue likes this.
  4. Yue

Yue
    VIP

Wow..thanks for replying..yes i still have the mod installed..but i don't have the slightest idea what is lucky patcher, ps version? All i know is install a modded APK..hahaha..if you don't mind..can you teach me? Huhu..:(

5. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

Lucky patcher is a software which requires root to operate. P.S version means playstore version. If you have root let me know i will help you further with lucky patcher.

Yue likes this.
  6. Asterisk

Asterisk New Member

someone upload this apk
    MEGA
    if ur mod apk still there u can try this for update
    p.s. this is just normal apk for anyone who want ur id back

Yue likes this.
  7. Yue

Yue
    VIP

Oh oh..root..i think mine is not root..i'm gonna google tonight how to root because hahaha..i dunno how nvm...im working right now..btw thanks alot master..:) so happy..:) :)

8. Yue

Yue
    VIP

Thanks mate..gonna try later..:)

9. stelau4

stelau4 EMT
    Exclusive Modding Team

to check if your device is rooted download root checker on player store and it will tell you if it aint rooted go on google and look at xda for root options for your device

Yue likes this.
  10. Yue

Yue
    VIP

I just finish install KingoRoot and run them..i think it says Have ROOT meaning my phone is already rooted right? What should i do next?

11. stelau4

stelau4 EMT
    Exclusive Modding Team

Have you downloaded root checker?

If not use this
    Root Checker – Android Apps on Google Play

12. Yue

Yue
    VIP

stelau4 likes this.
  13. sunny1119

sunny1119 Need Help?
    Staff Member Team AR

Now Install lucky patcher from here and Msg me, ill tell you the further steps:

Free - Lucky Patcher v6.0.2 build 1355 No Ads

P.S: The version of lucky patcher may be old but install it and you can update lucky patcher from the app itself.

Yue likes this.
  14. Yue

Yue
    VIP

Done..what do i do next?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.