1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected LoveLive! School idol festival

Discussion in 'Rejected Request' started by creed90, Dec 7, 2015.

1. creed90

creed90 Active Member

Koishi and genggar like this.
  2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Please take note of forum rules, no up, +1, bump of thread to get noticed

3. ballisticmayo

ballisticmayo Member

I distinctly remember there being a mod for this game that prevents you from losing HP when you miss . and as long as you tapped to the beat you were guaranteed a perfect hit. no great. no good. just perfect or miss. that allows you to keep playing a song till the very end even if youre doing badly with it.

it wasnt
    what i dont remember is where i got it from.

4. ATSparhawk

VIP

You might be thinking of this
    UPDATE - (Jap) Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight stage v1.4.9 (No Loss/S Rank/Perfect) AndyLee Mod Share

5. ballisticmayo

ballisticmayo Member

i have that one as well and its all thanks to you.

but i was using a mod before for SIF and it helped me memorize the patterns of many difficult songs because i could see it throught to the end wothout dying. i lost it when my motorola died on me and i dont have a backup of that apk. i just wish i remembered where i got it from so i could help that chap above us out.

6. creed90

creed90 Active Member

i looked around d forum amd searched google and could not fint any mod for this game, so i just posted here if any modder willing to make any

7. ballisticmayo

ballisticmayo Member

aye im still digging around the web. ill let you know when i find it. although that versions rather dated since the title song is still Takaramonos.

the most noticeable feature of that mod is how you still have to work on your timing and overall play for SIF because if you miss, you still break the combo count. But you dont suffer hp loss on any miss. also you can get banned from your SIF account if you earn a very high MISS COMBO count because its impossible to get that value very high without the game ending on you due to hp loss.

perhaps the mods here can do the same to the current releases if they take a look at the old one?

creed90 likes this.
  8. ballisticmayo

ballisticmayo Member

update: no joy, so far... the share links pointing to it in the 4pda.ru are broken. I'll keep looking.

creed90 likes this.
  9. creed90

creed90 Active Member

it would be great if the modder from The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight stage modded this game also.

10. ATSparhawk

VIP

Modder Andylee has stated that this cannot be hacked

11. Koishi

Koishi Member

this game can not be hacked?

Shippo162 likes this.
  12. junk warrior

junk warrior Member

Ah, I nearly made a copy of this thread...
    It hits me when I realize the title of the game is "LoveLive!" not "Love Live!"...

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.