1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Mage And Minions v1.0.57 [Mod Money]

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by BIGboyTOY786, Feb 23, 2015.

1. BIGboyTOY786

BIGboyTOY786 Advanced Member

Mage And Minions v1.0.57 [Mod Money]
    Requirements: 4.0+
    Overview: You and your companions fight to stop Ragadam’s apocalyptic plan in this charmingly immersive Action-RPG that takes place in a multi-planet universe of swords, aliens, and space-faring dragons.
    [​IMG]

Unlock and upgrade your armor, weapons and minion companions as you journey from magical villages to remote mountaintops, dark dungeons to alien worlds. Fuse your treasures, advance your character, progress through the story and cast spectacular spells conjured from simple gestures to defeat hordes of monsters and grow in power. Find weapons and loot, learn mind-bending spells, and recruit companions to help you in your battle to save the worlds from impending doom.

* Tablets are now fully supported. Get immersed into the action using your big screen device *

Features:
    ● Fight spectacular real-time battles against hordes of skeletons, robots, beasts, demons, aliens, dragons and many other minions of Ragadam
    ● Loot armor and weapons, or craft your own, and equip your hero
    ● Recruit companions and use their abilities in combat
    ● Gain experience and level up your hero and companions to unlock new abilities
    ● Explore exotic landscapes and uncover Ragadam’s origins and his plan
    ● Use simple and immersive controls: draw signs to cast spells, tap to move and attack

What's New
    Introduced Amazon Ads.
    Fixed a start-up issue in which a "cannot read property 'os' from undefined" error was triggered.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makingfun.mageandminions

Download Instructions: Credit: opera-fan
    http://ul.to/ap6t8bxi

Mirror:
    https://userscloud.com/nfh11ibblknu
    http://www.tusfiles.net/dk79bv69vsde

morbid likes this.
  2. kosminel

kosminel Advanced Member

Mod works perfect. You have 200M+ gems, but...my character data just wont save. I played on-line till level 7, and when i wanted to play again, i had a random character. I always get a random character if i play on-line. If i play off-line, next time i log in i only have a level 1 character.
    Any idea how this can be fixed?

3. morbid

morbid Guest

Same thing happened to me ty for bringing that up

4. XaRaDaS

XaRaDaS Member

Please fix bug associated with the character, and switching between online and offline

5. games4banda

games4banda Member

pls update thanks.

6. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Game outdated. Doesn't seem to have any updated mod on the internet at present
    Moved to outdated release

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.