1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Magikiras

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Sabium, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Sabium

Sabium New Member

- Game Name: Magikiras
    - Game Version: 1.0.0
    - Google Play Store Link: Magikiras - Android Apps on Google Play
    - APK Link: APKPure direct download link
    - Cheat Requested: Full version unlocked
    - Are you rooted?: No. (seems like it's not possible for my phone)
    - Have you used any cheat engines?: No.

There is a thread regarding the exact same game in the "Resolved" section (link to thread), which is in fact not resolved. After discussing on how to proceed with sunny1119, he suggested I post it in a new thread

#1 Sabium, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  2. gamer12345

gamer12345 New Member

To people who are going to pm me as to how I unlocked to full version...here is my answer

I created an odex file... Installed a modded google play.... Tinkered with the xml files... Then that's it.

I cant send you the cracked apk since it doesnt save, tried to TB from my tablet to my phone but the full upgrade didn't saved. Anyways, just wait for a proper mod, my process is a bit arduous and hard to explain.

It will be out soon just like most COG games mods. A month from the date published at most.

Those are what i did... The barest steps I made. Try to tinker with it, youll get it unlocked eventually.

Best regards

3. gamer12345

gamer12345 New Member

Here is a screenshot as proof

Attached Files:

4. Xellos

Xellos Member

Lucky Patcher works for me.

5. Sabium

Sabium New Member

This would require a rooted device. Sadly, as stated in the first post, I can't seem to root my device. (HTC Sensation G14)