1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Make Money Rain: Cash Clicker v128

Discussion in 'Resolved Request' started by iSpongebob10, Oct 25, 2016.

1. iSpongebob10

iSpongebob10 New Member

[​IMG]
    Name: Make Money Rain: Cash Clicker
    Version: 128
    Google Play: Make Money Rain: Cash Clicker
    Download APK: Click on Image
    Request
    :
    All thing cost 0 OR No Ads OR Multiplier 10x OR 1 Second to Collect the Magic Ball

Anyway, you can choose what you want and mod what you want, I'm sure that you can do it.

Unfortunately I don't have a rooted device. I've a Samsung Grand Prime SM-G531F. If you have a root method please feel free to PM Me. Thank you. :D

2. Yats

Yats New Member

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.