1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Market Unlocker Pro Apk 3.5.1 build 72 Mod (Unlocked)

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Pr0GramZ, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Market Unlocker Pro

Market Unlocker pro apk is an Android app which allows you gain access to paid or limited applications in Google Play and Amazon Appstore in one click. It’s secure, steady, straightforward and complimentary.

For some apps are just enabled for some certain countries and not offered to the other countries, so it is very difficult to download numerous first class software program. Market Unlocker lets you accessibility paid applications from nations where paid applications are not yet readily available.

Features:

• Change supplier in one click.
    • Change company automatically on boot or change to flightmode.
    • Gain access to Market via Proxy. It assist HTTP, Socks4, Socks5 proxy and individual verification.
    • Assistance Amazon Appstore outside U.S.A.
    • Asistance search, get and configure proxy immediately (only pro variation).
    • Support international proxy for all application.
    • Clear dalvik-cache of Google play to require it re-initialization (new function given that 3.3.8).
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Requirements

• Android 2.2+.
    • Obtain Origin approval.
    • Google Play (Android Market).
    • Amazon.com Appstore (optional).
    • Installed application to root not SD Card.
    Changelog

* Correct Cyprus flag
    * Force kill proxy daemon clearly
    * Remove banner ads for clean user interface
    * Add tip at enable proxy to avoid no connection issue
    * Force kill google play store on kikkat

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-jRXtxkX3g4bHpOVFQzZzZQUnM&authuser=0
    Notes : Root Needed ! This doesn't allow you to download paid apps for free. Only changes market so you can download apps/games that aren't allowed in your country, etc.

Paid Apps For Free:
    [​IMG]
    Download:
    http://getapk.co/getapp.php

1.) Install app.
    2.)Open google play and find a paid app you want to download.
    3.)Scroll down and click share
    4.)Share with getapk
    5.) Wait 5 seconds to skip ad and download.
    Note: You may find the paid app within the Getapk app itself but if not use the instructions above. Sharing the app from playstore is a bit slow but works for most paid apps.

#1 Pr0GramZ, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    mazzod and raline like this.
  2. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

This was previously modded by someone else a friend of mine but was having some force close issues I removed some permissions and changed some xml files if you want his version which is build 70 I think just ask and I'll upload it.

3. BIGboyTOY786

BIGboyTOY786 Advanced Member

I can't get the most recent paid apps, only older paid apps

4. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

Did you use the method I described in the steps using the share option? Some apps it won't work with some it will.
    It doesn't work for all apps but it does work for quite a few. I don't know what all apps/games it works with. It's pretty much just trial and error to see what works.

5. Slim420

Slim420 Advanced Member

Nice app.
    I use market helper, changes your phone model and carriers and lets you inatall the games you want too from other countries

6. Limper

VIP

Interesting. I'll see what apps I can get and make some modded paid apps. They're usually a lot easier.

7. MhaiderR

MhaiderR Member

does this really work?

8. BobTheOne23

BobTheOne23 Advanced Member

it didnt work for me...

9. King0fGAM3Z

King0fGAM3Z New Member

can anyone teach me how to download play store games/apps from other countries(EX.JAPAN) step by step(in detail)? because I tried changing the proxy and enabling unlocker but nothing seems to work(little help will be appreciated)!^_^

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.