1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe someone can help.

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Pizzle, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Pizzle

Pizzle Member

So, I can successfully download and install most apks from here, but some will download and when I try to install it says "Can't open file." Anyone have any idea how to fix this issue?

Neven likes this.
  2. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

1. uninstall playstore version
    2. obb is required
    3. possibly root required?

Neven likes this.
  3. Pizzle

Pizzle Member

Don't have playstore version, game posted doesn't need obb files (according to poster, which is usually iAlex), also no root required.

Edit: this is the most current one I've tried:Exclusive - Tap Tap Trillionaire v1.1.8 Unlimited Gems

But it's happened with multiple others.

Neven likes this.
  4. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager

I just installed that app, works flawlessly. Looks like it might be your device, I suggest trying a different device.
    [​IMG]

Neven likes this.
  5. Pizzle

Pizzle Member

OK do you think the issue might be somewhat resolved if I use the Blue stacks on PC or would I get same issue? But here's my main question: why would my device only do that for some games, instead of all of them? Is it like a comparability issue? (I can download the games from playstore just fine if that helps your answer.)

Neven likes this.
  6. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager

Go to phone settings -> security -> enable check for Unknown sources.

I'm sure it'll work on Bluestacks. Might be compatibility issue, I'm not sure really.

Neven likes this.
  7. Pizzle

Pizzle Member

I've already done the enable unknown sources or I wouldn't be able to download anything from here lol.

Neven likes this.
  8. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager

Well I'm not sure what else it can be my friend lol
    Maybe someone else can help you out with this

Neven likes this.
  9. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

Try download it again, perhaps it was corrupted the first time.
    It's also possible a compatibility issue with your device or android version number.

Neven likes this.
  10. Terheji

VIP

And it's got nothing to do with android 6.0, correct?

Neven likes this.
  11. Neven

Neven Member

I wish I had knowledge required to help with this, but from personal experience sometimes flashing or updating to newer system can fix things up.

I was unable to install most of the apps on my tab 2 while it was running stock firmware but after flashing kitkat and lollipop it solved most of them.

It might help so you should give it a try *-* corrupt apk seems like a good idea since most of the times I have to ddownload new system 3-4 times min because it always gets corrupted:disappointed:

Someone must know the exact reason... try Google :sweatsmile:

Terheji and Malfurion like this.
  12. molly97

molly97 New Member

I had this problem. after get apk file from this site , sometimes, I couldn't install apk via the Downloads app. However, opening the apk in a file manager app allowed me to install it fine. Using OI File Manager is a good choice.
    Hope it help./

#11 molly97, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.